New “as a service” model delivers a slew of out-of-the-box cloud benefits
SINGAPORE, 28 April 2022: Experian, the world’s leading global information services company, has launched a new PowerCurve® Strategy Management solution, a powerful decisioning solution delivered as software-as-a-service via cloud to help organisations make the most of their data.
PowerCurve® is a unified platform that helps businesses understand and leverage their data across the entire customer life cycle – be it acquisition, retention or growth – to make fast, efficient decisions that support their strategic goals. With the new solution, businesses will be able to swiftly adapt their decision-based strategies while harnessing the power of cloud. Experian’s professionals manage the software and infrastructure, so that businesses can focus on what matters most to them.
PowerCurve® Strategy Management combines machine learning and Experian’s deep knowledge of the industry to produce advanced data-driven insights. The cloud-based service offers:
- Market-leading expertise – Easy access to a world-class decision engine with a strong global track record, providing high performance strategy execution.
- Agility – Businesses can evolve their strategies swiftly with self-service capabilities and easily expand the solution for their portfolio growth.
- Business user control – Designed for business users with easy access and full autonomy for strategy design, testing, and deployment to production.
- Security first – State-of-the-art security which includes round-the-clock security event monitoring, detection, and response as well as with seamless and continuous security patches.
- Cloud native – The solution is built on active-active microservices architecture ensuring high availability and scalability, consumed as a service.
- Full automation – Continuous innovation with fully automated software upgrades that make new functionalities available at businesses’ convenience.
The new PowerCurve® Strategy Management solution sits on the Experian cloud deployment platform and leverages the scale and the rich features of the underlying Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure, to deliver its as-a-service benefits to businesses.
“The launch of the new cloud-based PowerCurve® Strategy Management solution is a testament to Experian’s commitment to support businesses in making better decisions and adapting to dynamic business conditions in a more agile and effective way. As a decisioning software leader, Experian believes technology, advanced analytics and a data-driven approach can help achieve this, while delivering real results. We look forward to helping our customers across APAC tap on better customer decisions to drive business performance,” says Luciano Scalise, Decision Analytics Managing Director EMEA & APAC, Experian.
The new PowerCurve® Strategy Management is now available to be served from Australia and India to empower businesses across the Asia-Pacific region.
PowerCurve® Strategy Management supports businesses across a wide range of industries, including banking, telecommunications, mortgage, leasing, insurance, automotive, retail, finance, public sector, small business, unsecured lending and beyond.
Click here for more information about the new PowerCurve® Strategy Management.
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organisations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximise every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.