Frost & Sullivan Report
A vast majority of company’s state that innovation will be critical to their success over the next 5 years.
In this report with Frost & Sullivan, we take a deep dive at the corporate innovation agenda and the role that innovation labs have in the development of the facets needed for a successful corporate innovation ecosystem. This is a sector constantly in flux and innovation labs have to embrace agility and efficiency as part of their core DNA.
Get the report to find out how organizations can meet these challenges and learn about some key strategies for success, such as:
- Why Enterprises are Investing in Innovation
- Key Drivers of Innovation in a Company
- Obstacles Inhibiting Innovation
- Traits of Successful Innovation Labs
- Pitfalls to Avoid in Setting up an Innovation Lab
- Recognizing Critical Industry Challenges
Read full article
The recent Digital Economy Agreement (DEA) between Singapore & Australia is set to upgrade the digital trade arrangements between Australia and Singapore significantly.Learn more