Matrimonial Maintenance Claim - Complainants

This is an opt-in system that helps address the enforcement of matrimonial maintenance payments.

Complainants can benefit from this platform as a preventive measure to encourage Respondents to pay promptly, as it serves as a deterrent for Respondents to default on the maintenance payments.

In addition, for default cases, Complainants now no longer need to give up a right enshrined in the Women’s Charter and granted by Court through making multiple trips to the Court to enforce maintenance orders.

To opt-in, you simply need to be present with your NRIC / Passport, relevant Court documents and our completed the form at our office located at 10 Kallang Avenue #14-18 Aperia Tower 2 Singapore 339510 or call 6738 1900 to fix an appointment.

To request a copy of the form, contact us.

Yes, there is a nominal fee of S$50/- per year subject to the prevailing GST rates. However, discount or waiver of the annual fee may be considered for hardship cases on a case-by-case basis.

You may make telephone enquiries via our hotline during its business hours as follows:

Working Days Business Hours
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Working Days
Monday – Friday
Business Hours
9.00am – 5.30pm

Note: Our office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays

For the initial submission of record, you may want to visit our office in person with the following documents:

Documents required

  • Your Identity Card / Passport
  • Duly completed and signed Matrimonial Maintenance Claim Application form
  • Court Order, stating the matrimonial sum and identity of the Respondent, and
  • Past six (6) months’ payment details
  • Other supporting documents related to the matrimonial maintenance order to either of the following locations:
    • Head Office:
      10 Kallang Avenue
      #14-18 Aperia Tower 2
      Singapore 339510

    • Our Branch:
      International Plaza @ Anson Road
      10 Anson Road #05-17
      International Plaza
      Singapore 079903

If you are authorising another person to update the matrimonial maintenance claim report on your behalf, you have to fill in the 'Authorisation to submit on behalf' section of the application form. He/she should bring along both his/her and your original photo ID with NRIC number (such as NRIC) or passport (for foreigners) for verification.

We would require you to update us at least on a monthly basis to let us know if there is payment received. This is important for the following reasons:

  • If the Respondent starts to pay, it will motivate the Respondent to continue to pay you timely to display better payment records;
  • To minimize unnecessary conflicts resulting in non payment; and
  • If the Respondent has to continuously submit documents as evidence that payment has been paid, we may practice discretion in removing the record(s).

We would encourage you to continue posting the record in the Non-Bank Bureau and update the payment on a monthly basis. However, in the event that the respondent strongly oppose to the posting due to good payment behaviour, the maintenance record will be removed after 3 months of good payment records.

You can request for a copy of the respondent's matrimonial maintenance claim report from Experian Non-Bank Bureau when you update your record at no charge. However, there will a fee for the report to be sent to you on a regular basis.

Yes. You may assign Experian Non-Bank Bureau to collect the outstanding matrimonial amount owing from the respondent on a "No Collection, No Commission basis".

*Terms & Conditions apply.

Please complete the form below to submit a request. We will ensure a member of our team is in touch shortly.

  • Submit

By providing your personal information you agree that we may collect and process it in accordance with our Privacy Statement.