Would you like to learn more?
Singapore Sports Council partners with Experian
Learn how Geo-demographic Segmentation successfully boosts consumer participation of sports in Singapore.
Describe, engage and measure your target audience across traditional and digital channels with total confidence.
The way we live and work is changing fast, becoming more sophisticated and complex. Political, economic and technological shifts are reflected in the socio-economics, lifestyles and behaviours of consumers.
Understanding your customers in this changing environment is a critical business task. The latest version of Experian’s Mosaic Singapore consumer classification gives you a comprehensive view of consumers now and in the future.
What can it do for me?
Mosaic Singapore gives you a deep understanding of your customers: who, what, where, when, how and why. This can help you to target, acquire, manage and develop profitable relationships and improve business results.
The classification also gives you a better understanding of locations and the people they serve, ensuring that you get the best from your sites, with the right mix of products and tenants, and targeted and effective media planning and buying.
Mosaic Singapore helps you to look ahead and plan for the future. You can analyse consumer behaviour, understand potential risk and identify investment opportunities.
A few key facts:
- Mosaic is based on analysis of the latest trends in Singapore society, a wealth of high quality, comprehensive data sources and a sophisticated proprietary approach to cluster analysis, supported by market research analysis to validate the classification.
- The new Experian Mosaic classifies all Singapore households and consumers into 30 unique segments and 9 groups that share similar demographic and socio-economic characteristics.
- The segmentation is generated from multiple datasets including SingPost postcodes, Census 2010 data, and other lifestyle information sources.
- To help you understand Mosaic and use it effectively, we provide a range of support materials.The online Interactive User Guide brings the classification to life with a mix of visual, descriptive and statistical information. This is supported by more detailed information in the eHandbook, for example, which contains the variables used and in-depth descriptions of each neighbourhood. Visualisation helps you derive additional value from the classification.
What our clients say?
“The Mosaic neighbourhood classifications and segmentation enable us to better prioritise our resources, more effectively target our communication to the right groups, and make plans for the future that will best serve our diverse and growing communities.”
- Andrew Leong, Deputy Director Marketing Services, Singapore Sports Council
"Mosaic helps us identify opportunities within our existing customers, optimizing our campaign targeting efforts and also helps us in developing a suite of products to cater to the different customer needs."
- Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited